Ghent Workgroup webinar data
De Ghent Workgroup heeft een ambitieus webinar programma bekendgemaakt. De eerste is al morgen, dinsdag 14 november. Lees de andere data in onderstaand persbericht.
Leading Industry Experts on hand to Educate and Involve the Printing, Publishing and Packaging Industries in PDF
and Workflow Automation.
The Ghent Workgroup (GWG) has announced its 2017/2018 Webinar Program designed to give a deeper understanding of PDF2.0 Standards and PDF/X-Plus. This is an exceptional opportunity to hear first hand from the ‘best in class’ industry experts in their field. Topics during this first series will include ‘9 reasons to
Preflight’ ‘Ghent Output Suite v5/Testing PDF Workflows’ and ‘PDF in Packaging’.
The first webinar will take place on Tuesday 14th November at 4pm CET/10am ET and will be hosted by David Zwang, Chairman, Ghent Workgroup. “We have
launched this series of webinars to share our knowledge and engage with the print, publishing, and packaging industries”, says Zwang. “Since 2002, the Ghent Workgroup (GWG) has been creating best practice specification and foundations for new standards in an effort to make the global design and publishing processes more reliable and efficient. This introductory webinar will look at who we are, what we do and how we do it. We will look at a selection of best practices and how you can introduce them into your business processes today!
Points for discussion
1. What makes a good PDF file and ensures that it meets your expectations.
2. How can you test your workflow to ensure it can properly process files, reduce errors and meets customer expectations.
3. What you can do to get involved in the GWG.
|Topic||Date and Time||Time|
|GWG – general introduction||14th November||4pm CET/10am ET|
|9 Reasons to Preflight||16th November||4pm CET/10am ET|
|PDF2.0 standards – What’s New||21st November||4pm CET/10am ET|
|PDF Survey Results||23rd November||4pm CET/10am ET|
|PDF and PDF/X-plus||14th December||4pm CET/10am ET|
|Ghent Output Suite v5 /testing PDF Workflows||11th January 2018||4pm CET/10am ET|
|Processing Steps||16th January||4pm CET/10am ET|
|PDF in Packaging||1st February||4pm CET/10am ET|
For a complete overview go to http://www.gwg.org/gwg-webinars
A test-file is also available http://www.gwg.org/9-reasons-preflight
To confirm your attendance and register:
- 80The Ghent Workgroup (GWG) has announced its 2017/2018 Webinar Program designed to give a deeper understanding of PDF2.0 Standards and PDF/X-Plus. This is an exceptional opportunity to hear first hand from the ‘best in class’ industry experts in their field. Topics during this first series will include ‘9 reasons to Preflight’ ‘Ghent Output Suite v5/Testing…
- 53Strong and unique look and feel - produced inline: This is what caught the eye of judges when examining the luxurious El Drago drinks packaging, winning Sappi Europe and PrintCity the prestigious PrintStar 2014 Bronze award in the packaging category. This ambitious project was co-produced by Sappi and 15 member companies of the PrintCity Alliance…
- 52The world´s leading paper packaging manufacturer Smurfit Kappa has opened a new plant in Spain for production of bag-in-box packaging. Apparently this packaging, used for wine, with a plastic bag and a tap is growing rapidly. The manufacturer is looking for collaboration with other companies to develop creative uses of the packaging. Smurfit Kappa has…